Before we become an "authorized dealer" for any manufacturer, they must be able to meet or exceed stringent benchmarks not only in product quality, but in their ability to support the machines they bring to market.
All the manufacturers we represent:
- Have a 90% or better availability of high demand parts and a modern ordering system.
- Share our desire to provide equipment that will reduce your operating costs.
- Train our technicians, salesmen, PSR's and parts people.
- Have a long-term commitment to the industry and the products they manufacture.
- Are competitive in price and have fair warranty guidelines that exceed current standards.
- Have a strong reputation within the industry.
- Provide equipment that will hold it's value for re-sale.
- Care about the customer's success over market share.
Below is a list of quality manufacturers who meet or exceed these benchmarks.
We are proud to be their authorized distributor.
Construction & Mining
Crawler Dozers, Wheel Loaders, Hydraulic Excavators, Hydraulic Shovels, Articulated Trucks, Mechanical Trucks, Electric Trucks, Motor Graders, Crushers
Compact Track Loaders, Compact Excavators, Compact Wheel Loaders
Compact Construction Equipment - Compact Excavators, Track, Skid steer and Wheel loaders, Utility Vehicles
Rubber Track Carriers
Pavers, Planers, Brooms, Material Transfer Vehicles, Soil Stabilizers
Asphalt Rollers, Soil Compactors
Lattice Crawler Cranes, Lattice Truck Cranes, Telescopic Crawler Cranes, Rough Terrain Cranes, All Terrain Cranes, Truck Terrain Cranes Hydraulic, Truck Cranes
Wood Hogs, Tub Grinders, Drum Chippers, Flails & Chiparvestors, Brush Chippers, Stump Grinders
Crushers, Screeners, Stacking Conveyors
Forwarders, Harvesters, Fellers, Heads
Forestry Mulchers, Forestry Tillers, Stone Crushers, Stump Cutters
Loaders, Grapples, Rotators
Attachments and Accessories
Hammers, Plate Compactors, Wear Parts
Buckets, Quick Couplers
Quick Couplers, Loader Attachments